My future job

My future job is based on my career, i´m study chemistry and pharmacy and i hope that is my destiny, 

I imagine to myself in an hospital or maybe a pharmacy, make antibiotics or quimiotherapy in the first and guide people in his treatment in the second option, both of them are a indoor kind job, but for my this is not important, it is not a office job, maybe in a pharmacy is similar but really should not be.

If I take the post-graduation-studies way, I can travel to study to other countries, for the hospital job this is necessary because required a specialization, respect to the pharmacy job, is not very common travel, but maybe with the money that I can get sure I go to some place during the vacations. so I´m very hope that´s (anyway) is my future.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject

Your favorite piece of technology

Getting to know each other