My Blogging Experience

This is the last blog that i will make at the moment, but is a interesting moment for reflect to the experience of write this things.

In general i hate write about that i feel, i prefer talk about it, but i discovered that this blogs are not
for the people who read my webpage, this blog are for me, is a kind of auto-conversation that can me understand how i look talking about themes and the ridiculous form that i write in english language, is very strange but very comfotable for me write all this time all the themes that appear in my blog, otherwise, the blogs have allowed me to meet my classmates and their thoughs, and that is very great and interesting.

About my new skills writing, for me write in my natal language (the spanish) is hard, so write in english is so much hard than the spanish, I have not learned much but I have learned something after all, touch words that i never have noticed before like tube (london subway), chemistry (i always said chemical, very stupid), bones (like the medicine series, with much meaning), and other words that i forget, but someday appears when i will have to talk.

About i include in this blog-mechanic, i include a english chat where we can talk with our classmates and the teacher about the theme, questions, facts, etc. And if you ask me if i write something else, i said no, i would like talk about that, i would like about other themes in the future but not write, today all people write and is interesting, but today i don't need that, i need, we need vocal communication, we need talk.

So, this is the end and goodbye people i wish talk with you in the future, there are some interesting themes that we never touch in this blog.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! the best way to communication is talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is just the beggining!! See you at English IV!!! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject

Your favorite piece of technology

Getting to know each other