Your favorite piece of technology

Well, today the most important (well, not very important but useful) piece of technology is the smartphone, but my favorite object isn’t the smartphone, is the electric guitar.
My history with the electric guitar begin with myself with 13 years old, in that time, I only play acoustic guitar, but all my favorite bands plays my favorite songs with that spectacular piece of technology, so I decided bought one of they in the year 2013 and I started one of my favorite stories of high school (that I won’t tell you yet).
Today I don´t use my electric guitar so much time, the university remove me so much time, although, when I’m very stressed, the electric guitar is my best friends for liberate all my energy, I execute movement with my fingers like the acoustic guitar, but the electric guitar can connect to a multi-effect pedal (which add to the guitar sound some effects more peaceful, or very aggressive) that ability makes that the guitar can replicate any song and that break free my anxiety (because I play any song thath I like). So I would count one, maybe two hours per week that I use my guitar (that means so much stress).
As I said before, the electric guitar likes me because break free my stress, also one of the reasons that I love the electric guitar is because the music is one of my ways to express my feelings, and the guitar allows me express that.
To finally, if you ask me how would be my life without the electric guitar, my answer would be a sadly and hysterical life, for me the electric guitar is my relax moment, if I don’t have that moment my stress eats me, so please don’t remove me that piece of technology and art, because my reaction before exams would be very unfortunate.



Comments

  1. you have a sadly and hysterical life with the electric guitar....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but would be MORE sadly and hysterical sdkjvgsdjkb

      Delete
  2. Oh! you would teach me to play the guitar someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playing an instrument always brings serenity and relax to the player, but not for the neighbors XD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that electric guitar is a very example of the union of the new and old technology!! Greetings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good way to de-stress! Nice post and nice tittle of blog too hahah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject

Getting to know each other