Getting to know each other

Hi people, for introduce you to my blog i'll need tell you who I am:
Well, my name is Carlos Vicente Hernán Yáñez Araya (yes three names) and I live in Santiago city, Carmen Araya and Carlos Yáñez (wow, my first name) are my parents, and i have two sisters: Barbara (she is lawyer) and Francisca( she is nutritionist, she studied where I study actually) who have a difference very large in the age respect to me. Also i have a very cute pug (his name is Leon) and he gives me quite laughs when i arrive to my home.

 I was born in Santiago of Chile, a country very large in south america. It was a march 18th in 1999  the day that i came to this world ( the same day of my birthday, very strange), at 7:00 am my mom was taken to maternity  to wait my arrival.
My childhood was in the country, my family had a big house whit garden and toys for me, so space for play wasn't a problem for me. when i had 5 years old i got in the school and i ended my primary with 13 years old with a very good marks.

In high school I discovered my love for the art and science, my favorite classes are Biology, chemistry, art and music, I was a student with so much curiosity for the scientist world and always tried learn about the strange of the universe and science, at the end of my high school, this love takes me to choice the career that i study in the present.

My personal hobbies  haven,t changed with the time, i draw very well and i paint when i need relax in my life, when i had 16 years old i played the guitar with my band, in spite of the band don't exist actually, this hobbie is one of my favorites actually and that is my favorite actually.

So, now you have anything else about me, i invite you to read my other blogs (that i'll makes other days)
goodbye friends.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have 3 names? That's is funny :P Nice hobbies, I hope someday I´m going to paint some nice draw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject

Your favorite piece of technology