The most enjoyable subject


Whether I would choose my favorite subject in the college i would say all of them, but today I have to choose just one, so I decided talk about one of my favorite, Chemistry.

Well, is a chemical career, It is not as common as it seems choose chemistry like a favorite subject, but i will tell you why is my favorite.

Since ever I had loved all principal science, but I always have a problem with chemistry, for understood chemistry I need more knowledge that the school had me, so, when I enter the college, and I had taken chemistry, I had very happy for know more about this science.

When I have in the Chemistry class, I always try to write all that I can, all curious facts and all tips that the teacher says us, the principal contents of Chemistry are not new (at least in the first year of college), during the school are the principal contents, but here in Chemistry we watch all that contents with greater complexity, that’s so funny for me because fill my mind of new and funny knowledges.

The theacher are very important for own knowledges, and they are a important fact to study chemistry, on the other hand they take away my fear for the difficulties of chemistry and also teach in a foolproof way, that is, phenomenal.



In chemistry we are about 150 people, during the class we solve exercises, and we learn about stoichiometry, atom theory, nomenclature, and other. With a high level of exigency, personally I prefer the practical part, when we solve this problem that I said. The theory is important, but personally I’m not a memory machine.

Chemistry is the base of my career, so it is important learn all about this science, the atoms are the principal root of all things in this universe, so understand them and try use to the health of people is very interesting and important for Chemistry and Pharmacy, that's why I've chosen it over the other topics, for understand all this Pharmaceutical things is necessary the Chemistry subject.



Comments

  1. During the strike I studied some stoichiometry because it's difficult for me, but now I think I have understand better

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s my favourite subject too!! I think that it´s so important understand the base of Chemistry, and "General Chemistry I" gives us :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have problem to understand chemistry, in fact I studied a lot that subject than the others! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think that Chemistry give us all the tools to be a good professional in the future

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like chemistry, is very interesting ,but for me is a little difficult to understand

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chemistry will always end up surprising us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love chemistry too, but the problem is that sometimes I find it hard to understand because I get confused very easily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your favorite piece of technology

Getting to know each other