Music in our Lives.


Today i’m going to talk about the music, for me, the music is something essential in my life, i can’t be so much time without listen a piece of my favorite music, in fact, the music help me to stay my mind motivated and positive when i go to the college, so, i thing the importance of the music in my life, but i Will tell you some other things about that.

If i would have to choose my favorite kind of music, I prefer all music that can feel me like in a dream, flying in my own thoughs and feelings, something like the progressive and psychedelic rock makes me feel that situations, otherwise, if i would have to choose my favorite music instrument, i choose the electric guitar (how i told in other blog), because when i play this instrument i feel the same situations that i describe before. As well as i like a kind of music, also i unlike a kind of music that, unless i was at a party, i avoid anyway, the reggaetón is a ugly gender of music to me, in my teen years i listened this music all time but today i regret for all that days.

My favorite band today are two, Pink Floyd is one of them, this psychedelic rock band is not active today but at the 70’s it was very popular, the other band that i like so much is Coldplay, a progressive rock/pop band that today is very active and popular and i went to his concert a few years ago.
I also like the orchestra of the movies, my favorite is the soundtrack of the Lord of the Rings trillogy  created by a composer Howard Shore, i like this band because give me feelings very accurate to the books ( Lord of the Rings movies were based in this books).

To finally, is interesting search all changes that the music makes in the nature, athomic changes, some patterns and very strange things that make me love the music more and more.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject

Your favorite piece of technology

Getting to know each other