A Photograph You Like

Well, my knowledge about photography is very poor, but I will try to tell you about what is my favorite photography until now,
This photography is very curious, because it wasn’t taken in this planet, this photography was catched in Mars, by the Curiosity, a motorized robot that was sended to Mars in 2011 and he still in the red planet today,

One day on January 31, 2014 on day 529 of the Curiosity mission, the lonely robot catched with his “eye” (a digital camera inside his frame that is controlled from the NASA) this photography in when we can appreciate our planet shining over the martian sky after the sunset, this picture was published by the NASA a few days before and arrived to my pc screen trough my social networks the same year.



I was very surprised that picture, the size of our planet, from Mars, we just be less than nothing, our planet, which is big to us, is a little spark in the universe scale, with this picture I wonder what is our mission in this universe, and I think in all the problems that exist in our planet and the insignificant that they can be to the universe, this is why this picture is for me, my favorite one.


Other interesting fact about this photography is the color of his sunset, in Mars the sunsets are blue, because Mars have some differences in the atmosphere that bring this color to his sky when the sun goes down.

Comments

  1. Very interesting, when you think how small we are, humanity becomes trivial

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject

Your favorite piece of technology

Getting to know each other