How green am I?

 Well, part of my knowledges about green environmentally friendly practices were learn during my Biology course, ecology is an important unit in the school.

In this country the recycling practice is new, the iniciative of don´t use plastic bags is the most common practice of recycling that we included as a country. So, before this, it was very difficult be a green friendly, based on this I don´t considered me a green person but if we can consider reduce de garbage and as I mentioned don´t use plastic bag, maybe we can considered those practices a kind of eco friendly method.

I prefer the bicycle, the car is very big and the cost of carbon footprint and monetary is high, so respect if I had joined or supported any eco-organization, I´m never i had done, because I use my time for other thinks and this organization are not very common where I live.

Honestly I can see only one problem in the society that incite to the people to dirt, the ignorance is the principal cause of this evil like global warming, if the people was informated people, I think that this could not happen, so I try re-educated to the society in subjects that teach why we must not dirt the planet and no directly call to don´t do it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject

Your favorite piece of technology

Getting to know each other