My life band

During my life there was some bands that marks something in me, but no one like Pink Floyd made it. In context, Pink Floyd was a band that sound in the radio and made concerts during the 70s, 80s and 90s decades. obviously my existence neither was a plan for my parents during that moment, so, I began to listen this band during my edgy teenager. Songs like Another brick in the wall, "Shine on you crazy Diamond", "Echoes", "Comfortably Numb" in that moment and today made me express my feelings in a moment when it was very dificult show what I had felt really refered to the storm of feelings that is tipically present in the teenager moment.

The soundscape of the instrumental made for this band , made me think in an atmosphere was not exist the problems, in years of the anxiety tipically generated for an incert future full of work and responsabilities. then  this band was a kind of relax technique that I used to disconnect me of all, and forget in that year, situations like the PSU, ranking and other boring things asociated to at the end of the school. 

all very happy, but really, some songs, specially one of the songs contents in one of his last albums "The division bell", like "On the turning away", mades mi very sad during a time. during hard situations although pink floyd it was a very good channel for my feelings, his melodies made me very depressive, and today I listen this band with moderation (if not, I could cry with no reason, so crazy, but very special)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject

Your favorite piece of technology

Getting to know each other